An introductory fitness class designed for cancer survivors, the newly diagnosed, those in treatment, post treatment and or post surgery and their support group.
As you know studies have found that overall, exercise has a positive effect on physical and psychological functioning of cancer patients. These benefits include the following:
· Increased functional capacity
· Decreased body fat
· Increased lean muscle mass
· Decrease nausea and fatigue
· Improved natural defense mechanism
· Increase in appetite
· Improved mood
· Improved self esteem
· Decrease in insomnia
What to expect from the “Fit & Well Worth It” Class:
· An introduction to functional exercises
· Discussion of proper body mechanics during exercise
· Introduction to the benefits of stretching
· FREE fitness evaluation for all new participants
*Please wear comfortable clothing and sneakers. NO open toe shoes.
Classes are every Saturdays and Sundays at 11am must R.S.V.P.
END RESULTS HEALTH & WELLNESS
24402 Hawthorne Blvd. Torrance, CA 90505
CALL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CLASS TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. SPACE IS LIMITED